WOW! You guys never cease to amaze me-I can't imagine going to DC with 1 :) What a great life experience for all of your kids, something I'm sure they will always remember. I love the Obama hats too. Wish I could have been there, looks like a wonderful trip!
Teresa--here's the funny part--when I had ONE, in 1992---I could not get it together ( no matter how much help my friends told me they would help)to take the THREE of us off for a trip to D.C. with a semi big Democratic crowd---I have no explanation for what we did---I just need to let you know that at 1---I couldn't have done it either! Go figure! xoxoM
How exciting! I was thinking of you all that whole day as I was watching! I can't even imagine what it felt like to be there! What a wonderful memory you have made for you and your whole family...WOW!!
I am so jealous! I really wish I could have been there to go with you all! All the kids look soooo big! I got back from my trip last night, so we will have to try and skype some time this weekend! I love you and miss you!
What a great trip! Love the picture of all the boots, bags, etc... It must have been a HUGE effort to go -- but well worth the trip. Thanks for the pictures!
5 comments:
WOW! You guys never cease to amaze me-I can't imagine going to DC with 1 :) What a great life experience for all of your kids, something I'm sure they will always remember. I love the Obama hats too. Wish I could have been there, looks like a wonderful trip!
Teresa--here's the funny part--when I had ONE, in 1992---I could not get it together ( no matter how much help my friends told me they would help)to take the THREE of us off for a trip to D.C. with a semi big Democratic crowd---I have no explanation for what we did---I just need to let you know that at 1---I couldn't have done it either! Go figure! xoxoM
How exciting! I was thinking of you all that whole day as I was watching! I can't even imagine what it felt like to be there! What a wonderful memory you have made for you and your whole family...WOW!!
I am so jealous! I really wish I could have been there to go with you all! All the kids look soooo big! I got back from my trip last night, so we will have to try and skype some time this weekend! I love you and miss you!
What a great trip! Love the picture of all the boots, bags, etc... It must have been a HUGE effort to go -- but well worth the trip. Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment