Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 17 and Square Root Day to John!!!

Happy, Happy 17th Birthday to my sweet baby, John. All of my kids are now old enough to be annoyed when I refer to them as my babies....but he will always be my baby, even at 17!
I tried to post pictures -- old and new --- with no success today.
Pete will be home this week-end and we will have more celebrations, so hopefully I will get some pictures then.
Tonight, just as he was "officially" 17 (9:23pm, to be exact), he went to bed with a fever, sore throat, and lots of aches and pains..yuck,yuck,yuck.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh no, what a way to spend your birthday! :( Hope he's feeling better today! P.S. he will always be my baby too! I still can't believe he could possibly be 17!

Megan said...

How can Johnny be 17?! No way!

Sorry to hear he is not feeling well.

Happy 17 John!

Teresa said...

I refuse to believe that John is 17!!!! How is that possible? I hope he's feeling better and had a great day.