Saturday, April 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LILLY!

I have new pictues to post when I get a minute of Lilly's birthday celebration yesterday. We started out in the morning and went to Ford Field for 'open practice', then off to Chuckie Cheese for lunch and cake and playing, then off to Somerset for the Spartan Pep Rally. A big birthday! When we got home there were flowers here for Lilly from Jo-Ellen. Lilly was thrilled and took them right up to her room.
Today we are still in birthday mood and also really excited about the game tonight. Everybody has new Final 4 T-shirts and the whole town is filled with excited and happy people!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Mary I cannot believe you were this close and we didn't even know it!!!! I would have loved to have met up-I should have known that you guys would come! Have a great time watching the game tonight-GO SPARTANS! Happy Belated Birthday Lilly!

Megan said...

Happy B-day Lilly~~~

We love you!

Too bad the Spartans didn't win, but I am sure you still had a fun day!