Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Sweet, Sweet Buffy!!!

Happy Day and Happy Fifth Birthday to our Baby Girl, Buffy!!! She had a great day today and tonight and a wonderful celebration yesterday with "Our Wheeler Friends".

I don't know how she got to 5 so fast---but she did! She is sooooo ready to be a BIG girl and go to the REAL school with her brothers and sisters!

She is so happy with all of her Hannah Montana 'stuff', she is almost speachless at times! Her total favorite is her Hannah Montana sleeping bag THAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!! from Jo-Jo! Thank-you, Jo-Jo!

What a wonderful sweet girl she is---and the joy she has brought every one of us is immeasurable! We love you, Buffy!

And Happy Birthday to Karen, too! Someday, I hope the two of you can celebrate together! We love you, too, Karen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday buff! I wish i was there to celebrate with you! Love ya!