Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A wonderful start to our summer!

We have spent the last three and a half weeks since school ended in East Lansing. We haven't had a week when all of us were home at the same time. Aidan has been to camp. Pete and the 'boys' went to the cabin on their annual fishing trip. Pete has been to the annual conference he attends in New York. I've been to Chicago for 36 hours.....we've had T-ball, slip and slide, swimming in the pool in the back yard, biking around the neighborhood, swimming at the Aquatic Center and lots of sleep overs with friends.....but, we just can't figure out what else to do ..... so, NOW WE GET TO GO TO THE COTTAGE AND SWIM AND FISH AND READ AND PLAY!!! Pete and Pasha will be in East Lansing most of the week for work and football...the rest of us will be at the lake as much as possible.
There will probably be less posting...but lots and lots of fun and I'll take pictures to post later.
We hope everyone is having a great summer! Please come and visit if you have the chance!
xoxooxox

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Mary-I definitely want to come to the cottage and bring Benjamin in the next couple of weeks! We are dying to go swimming and see all of you. I will call you once the 4th is over to talk about good days! Can't wait!