Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer Fun

We are all having a great summer ath the cottage! Ben and Jane fish from the time the sun comes up until it goes down. Everyone has become even better swimmers than they were before and we've caught some great turtles in addition to the fish. Ben has caught the biggest bass I've even seen come out of this lake.
There is a picture of Buffy with her friend Addison the night she caught her first first fish. She was pretty lucky in that mainly she dances and sings on the dock while the others fish!
The best additon this summer for John and Pasha and Nolan is a used 35hp boat to run around the lake and pull 'tubes' of kids behind them. John and Pasha are really nice and careful to drive all the little kids and their friends tubing and Nolan just wanted a boat! So, everyone's happier.
As for me, I pretty much am happy in a chair by the lake watching kids swim or fish or sitting on the screened in porch watching them chase fireflys!
I hope you are all having a warm and fun summer, too!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I wish I was there to swim, fish and play!!! It looks like you guys are having fun!! Chris and I will be there for Christmas this year..maybe next year we should plan a summer visit!! Love you all, Beth xoxoxo