Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday, John!

Somehow 18 years just flew by and today John is THAT old. Since I can only partially remember my life without him, I guess that makes sense, but, WOW!
Anyway, enough about ME, even though it is MY blog, Happy, Happy Birthday, my sweet sweet baby boy...you are the love of my life and being your Mom has been a highlight in my life!
I can't wait to see what the next 18 years of your life will bring!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, John!! I can't remember MY life without him!!! Actually I can, but it wasn't fun until he was in it! I can't believe he is 18!! I hope you had the best day ever!!! Miss you all!

Megan said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I completely remember when he was born! Megan Case will be here this weekend with her family ~ I will have to share this news with her ... his first care provider. WOW! Happy Birthday John! Love, Megan