Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NEW CAMERAS!!!

Pete and I both bought new camera this week! Nolan has erased or deleted all pictures from my card that had anything from graduation or dance recitals or end of school on it....hopefully my good memory will hold for years, and my patience...dear, lord...it's always something! He was using it to make a Mario video for U-tube...more important, I guess than those silly events I wanted to have pictures....anyone who has any of those...feel free to send my way, Thank you.

I'm on my way back to the lake to read my new camera instructions and begin to blog away until all of you are sick of seeing new pictures! Ha!Ha!

I hope everyone is having a good summer---we are, so far...heat and all! If you'coming our way, please stop at the lake----the welcome sign is on and the water is great! Things are a little disorganized---but then, you'll know you're at the right place! xoxxo

3 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously? You have no graduation pictures?! Oh my... Sorry. My camera was lost at the time of John's graduation. I just "found" it again :)

Love to you!

Unknown said...

That's so sad...I was missing you and the gang and thought I would catch some good updates on here! At least Nolan is too adorable to be angry with, and we all know he had good intentions! Give everyone a big hug for me. Candice

David said...

You always can publish something absorbing promptessay.com that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites:)