How is it possible for Alex and Ben (A and B) to already be 6 years old?!?! I cherish the times we had when they were both little sweet babies, they were so much fun and I'm sure they still are. Time really goes too quickly. Looks like it was a great day!
4 comments:
I love the picture of them smiling & looking at eachother before blowing out the candles on their cake. Too cute!
Happy Birthday Boys!
Happy Birthday Boys! You both look so old! How did you get so big in just 5 weeks?!?!
How is it possible for Alex and Ben (A and B) to already be 6 years old?!?! I cherish the times we had when they were both little sweet babies, they were so much fun and I'm sure they still are. Time really goes too quickly. Looks like it was a great day!
They just get more precious everyday! xoxo
Post a Comment