We 'Halloweened' for days! It is, as you know, one of our favorite holidays! We made halloween crafts Wednesday, went to the East Lansing Pumpkin Walk Thursday night, went to school parties and the parade on Friday afternoon. Friday night we went to our annual neighborhood pizza party and then all over town for trick-or-treating. There's a real sugar buzz all around today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It looks like you all had plenty of fun. Halloween is not celebrated here, so I didn't do much for it. We did have a Halloween party for the Kindergarten classes, but no trick or treating! You all look adorable! Buffy... your hair is getting so long!!!
Mary I CANNOT get over how big they are! It makes me so sad. We have to come visit very soon before they are grown up and out of the house! I am so happy you decided to start blogging! Send my love to everyone!
Post a Comment