Thursday, April 30, 2009

THE END OF OUR PRE-SCHOOL RUN!

Today was the last day of pre-school for Buffy. Pete and I went together to pick her up and say good-by to one of the best pre-school teachers in the world, Pat Schultz. Today ended our twelve year run at the MSU Child Development Labratory and what was also Spartan Co-operative Nursery School. We had one semester off when John went to 1st grade and Nolan wasn't home from Russia yet...at times we've had 4 kids in pre-school classes there.
And here's the thing---I forgot to take a camera, I even left my phone at home. So I have no pictures of the last day---but take my word for it, it was great fun and Buffy was precious saying good-by to all of the good friends she has made there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Buffy... and Pete and Mary! It will be so different next year with no lab school! Love you and miss you!