Happy Birthday to my sweet black haired baby boy, Aidan!!! I can't believe you are 11 today! What a wonderful fun birthday celebration you made for all of us!
Aidan decided to invite his friends to the "Zap Zone" for lazer tag and bumper car rides, pizza and cake. Tonight we had our traditional Wheeler/Addison-Kakela football watching, chili eating, birthday party celebration. At half time we sing Happy Birthday, eat cake and ice cream...then go back to the game!
Our sweet Aidan decided several weeks ago that he would like to celebrate his birthday with his friends, but he would like them to donate food to the local Red Cross food pantry instead of giving him gifts. He is worried about all of the people in our community who in need of food and clothing and homes and jobs.
We are so proud of him and his concern for others that we can't help sharing all of these fun pictures!
You're the best Aidan!!! We love you more than you will ever know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Aidan... that is so great to have people donate food for your birthday! I am so impressed! I hope you had a great birthday, and I love you!
Happy late Birthday! What a big heart you have Aidan! Wise beyond your years~ Love, Megan
Post a Comment