Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another Message from the kids

Dear Rachel, I miss you. I hope you come back. I hope you get this note. I miss you Rachel. Will you come back to me and the rest of our kids? From, Jane - To, Rachel.

Dear Rachel, I hope you are having a fabulous time in Korea. We all miss you. Hope you are coming back soon. -Aidan Peter Kakela

I wanna call you and give you a kiss, and give you lots of pink makeup! and go to walgreens. Love, Buffy.

Dear Rachel, I miss you. Love, Nolan

Dear Rachel, You're a cutie. I miss you, Ben.

Dear Rachel, You're more cutie than Ben says. I miss you, Alex.

((Lilly is at a birthday party but she misses you very much too!))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kids!!! I miss you all tons!! It was great talking to you on Skype!! even tho I couldn't see you!