I'm sad you left. 12345 Rachel, I love you. You are the best babysitter in the whole entire world. -love, Janey. :-*
Rachel I miss you. I love you. You are the best babysitter ever. -Lilly
Ben. I miss you. I wish you were here. I love you to the moon and back. Im sad you left. I miss you Rachel. Come back soon. Love, Benny :-)
we miss you rachel come back soon. -Aidan
Thank you for going to Korea and everything. -Buffy
I hope you have a great time there. Im sorry you missed Halloween with us. I miss you, Alex.
I miss you. -Nolan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I miss you all sooo much! Thank you for the kind words! There isn't a day that I don't think about all of you! I wish you could come visit me! Love you!
Post a Comment